Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 9

Something you’re proud of in the past few days






I have been really good with my money. Me and the booski got sick and I spent $24.00 bucks on OTC medicine, but outside of that I've been holding my wallet, purse, and check card quite close to my chest. My life has revolved around moving and work. I haven't made a lot of time for extra-cirricular activities. I notice when I do is generally when I spend an ass-load of cash. So I guess..Yayyyyyy to having no social skills and no life. Whatever gets me out of my crappy neighborhood where I order pizzas on for the poor delivery guy to get robbed. SMH Oh that was so not a joke or over-exaggeration. Moving on to a better, more peaceful place to call home, by any means necessary. No cash spending here. Even though *sigh* I can think of thousands of things to do with this cash besides save it. Grrrrrr......

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails