Monday, September 20, 2010

Day 20

Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future




Our lives together have NOT been easy. Actually loving him has been one of the most difficult pleasures I have ever had in my life, but the ride has been sooooo exciting, so nervewrecking, so painful, and soooooooo worth it. Some days I wonder if there is anything about us that is even slightly compatible. Then there are days when I wonder if anyone else in the world will get me like he does. He puts the brightest smile on my face and I only pray it lasts. 




July 2008

We are so different and such major opposites that we frustrate each other to no end, but when we come together we are a force that nothing in this world can penetrate.
His creativity and easy going ways.
My black and white business view 
His psychotic cleanliness
My uncontrollable messiness
He plays hard
I work hard
But.....
when it all comes together we have something special 
even when the relationship seems at it's very last thread one thing still remains
our....
love.


August 2010


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails