Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 1


A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.


1. I have a semi-unhealthy addiction to weave, wigs and the like. Human hair, synthetic, braids, sew-ins, ponytails etc. My love for the aforementioned items have caused a serious love/hate relationship with my real hair. Ehh....no biggie to me. I consider it to be one of my many quirks. 


2. I love hard. Too hard. To the point where shattered love ruins my very existence. I wish I could stop myself before it gets there, but honestly what is love if you don't love whole-heartedly?  I don't ever want to live my life with those lingering "what ifs" in the back of my head so I choose to give my all. What doesn't kill me makes me stronger. Needless to say. I am quite strong. 


3. I am a walking contradiction. I am the life of the party. I am also pretty anti-social. I can be one of your closest friends, but I'm not big into having friends. It's weird. It's complicated. It's crazy. It's also who I am.


4. I am 29. I will be thirty in a mere 11 months and it scares the s@#& outta me. I'm not quite sure exactly why. I think it's because I saw myself being far more "established" than I am right now. I'm currently a waitress. A kick-ass one, but I can't do that for life. There's gotta be more. Something greater. And I'm in search of it. Even if I don't know exactly what it is. 


5. There is no one that pisses me off/loves me more/ I love more than my mom. We have to take each other in in hourly doses. Anymore than an hour and someone will be annoyed, feelings will be hurt, and awkward silence will kick in. She still is my rock and without her I am lost.


6. I am apparently the last person in the world to get a blackberry. I confess. And I am in love. I'm scared what would happen if I ever got an android phone or *gasp* and iphone. I might not ever leave home. Become a recluse even. Kinda like when Charlotte had discovered the joys of "the rabbit" on "Sex and the City". LOL. I listen to Pandora every chance I get. Hell I'm doing it right now. LOL.


7. I am one of the few women on earth that does not have a shoe addiction. I never have. When you wear a ten.  With a EEE width and have no arch you find happiness in other things *kanye shrugs*


8. I have a make-up addiction. Every couple of weeks I'm discovering something new about it I love. Currently?? Blue eyeliner on top and bottom with Maybelliene Falsies Mascara. Nothing else. It says a lot. Quietly. 


9. I'm a fat girl and I have never had a desire to be smaller than a size fourteen. Whoever wants to comment can kick rocks. Large ones. With no shoes on of course. 


10. I love Music. I can find a song in almost every genre that I like. As cliche as it sounds the soundtrack to my life would be amazing. 


11. I love the smell of rain.


12. For 1600 The answer is The Colbert Report, Snapped, Family Guy and The Bad Girls Club. What is shows Valecia can watch all damn day?


13. I'm a workaholic. I frequently ask my boss for six days a week. I would ask for seven, but he rarely responds favorably to the six. 


14. Who wants to take pictures??? *raises hand* ME! ME! ME! I can take pics all day. And if I took 100 at least 50 are of me. 


15. Sex???? Yes please. Without it I become quite bitchy. (Well bitchier than normal) And I don't get bitchy often LOL.

1 comment:

  1. No you're not (#6). I haven't given in and bought one because I know as soon as I do something new is going to come out & I'll be broke & pissed.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails