Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 13

A letter to someone who has hurt you recently






Dear _________, 


     I will never say I am easy to deal with. I am far from without fault. I can admit that. But I love. I love you. Real. Hard. And with everything this woman has inside. So acknowledge that. Respect that. And reciprocate. I am an adult. I am not a young girl who just began to understand what life and love is about. I don't want all of your time. But the time I get should matter. I look forward to seeing your face after a long work day. I want to laugh, joke, and unwind with you. I don't want chaos, silence, or arguments when I come home. I simply want.....you. Hugs, kisses and all. Like it used to be. Personally I don't think that's too much to ask for. And it hurts that I'm still asking.I will never say I am easy to deal with. I am far from without fault. I can admit that. But I love. I love you. Real. Hard. And with everything this woman has inside. So acknowledge that. Respect that. And reciprocate.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails