Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 22

What makes you different from everyone else


Hmmmm what an interesting post topic. This seems so easy. Yet the most difficult one yet. What makes me different??? The answer is hard to communicate. The same things that make me different are also the same things that make me the same. 


I'm a woman that has aimed for the stars and in my humble opinion landed right on the grass. At the age of nineteen I was a journalism major with dreams of being "bigger than Oprah". Fast forward ten years later and I'm a waitress that is literally bigger than oprah. And as earth shattering as that may have been to my ego it hasn't stopped me. I don't do what I want to do. I do what needs to be done. 


I'm nice. I'm a bitch. I'm very serious. I'm a goofball. I'm a hardworker. I'm lazy. I'm a lover. And a fighter. I live a working woman's life, but I have an aristocrats mind. The first person you ask for honest and good advice, but the last person to take my own. I am a plethora of things all at once. An anomaly if you will. 


What makes me different from everyone else?? The fact that I'm the same as each and every person I meet. No matter how different you all may be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails