Sunday, February 7, 2010

When The Saints...Go Marching in!!


I am NOT a football fan! It is actually the equivalent to Chinese water torture for me. I do however have a large part of my heart that belongs to the great NOLA! I vacay'ed there in the Summer of 2007 and my heart has beein missing it's Creole cajun goodness and southern hospitality every since.


The charm, charisma, strength, and power of that city is undeniable. And to them I say congratulations......to The New Orleans Saints for winning Super Bowl XLIV (that would be the 44th ladies). And to celebrate here's one of my fave Louisiana artists and songs.....for what this city has been through I think the title and song is pretty fitting *muah*



Geaux Saints!

1 comment:

  1. I am a bandwagon Saints fan cause my bf's family is in NoLa! lol Yep, that's my only reason. :-/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails