Thursday, February 25, 2010

Random Verbal Spewage: What Fat is NOT.....


We all talk about fat, plumpness, obesity etc., but seriously what exactly is fat?

fat   /fæt/ Show Spelled adjective,fat·ter, fat·test, noun, verb,fat·ted, fat·ting. –adjective
–adjective

1. having too much flabby tissue; corpulent; obese: a fat person.

2. plump; well-fed: a good, fat chicken.

3. consisting of or containing fat; greasy; oily: fat gravy; fat meat.


Now that we got all that out of the way let's talk about what fat is NOT:
It's not an excuse to NOT give 100% of yourself. To not expect the very best treatment from people you meet. It's not a reason to NOT walk with your head held high. It's not a reason to not buy yourself a fierce outfit, powder your gorgeous face, gloss those sexy lips, do something fabulous with your hair and head out for a nite out, It's not a reason to stay in an unhappy or volatile relationship (cause trust me sweetheart you can and WILL do better), it's not a reason to be someone's second, third, or fourth option, it's not a reason to not be health minded fruits and veggies are NOT a rarity, but most of all.......

it's not a reason to NOT love yourself.

5 comments:

  1. Aww love the post! Makes me want to scream "I love me for me" and not let anyone tell me otherwise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *smiles* Good Nina that's exactly what I wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post and I totally agree with it. Its a shame but I wish society would embrace the different shapes, shades, and cultures of beauty. 9 times out of 10 you'll see the same type of women on magazines, movies, & videos. I look like none of them. That's OK...for me but there's countless women afraid/ ashamed to love themselves because they feel no one else will.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes!!! I love this post Vee!!! You just gave me goosebumps!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails