Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 29

In this past month, what have you learned




  • communication is the key. When I stopped yelling and getting belligerent things started going my way a bit more. 
  • I have one of the greatest traits in life. I bounce back easy. I don't let anything get me down. For long.
  • I have a tendency to want to argue a person down when they are wrong. This month I did something that's normally not me and it worked. I ignored the @#$% the ishhh out this chick and that got my point across much quicker. LOL. That broad wanted to pull a serious Justin Timberlake (aka cry me a river) and that's exactly how it should be. 
  • That loving Valecia is a full-time job. I can't expect anyone to take it on, but me. Punching in at times is rough, but the check is so fulfilling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails