Friday, October 8, 2010

Day 27

Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge


 I love to blog. Honestly I do. But sometimes I run out of ideas or I get in front of the computer and forget the kick arse idea that I came up with just hours ago at work. Then my blogging goes from daily, to weekly, to monthly and that is not good. I did the 30 day challenge to keep myself on a schedule (though I didn't stick to it the way I would have liked) . It has allowed me to be more consistent with my blogging. And be consistent with a purpose. And I have taken time to get all my thoughts and blog ideas ready for after these thirty days are over. It has really helped. I suggest all bloggers do it. 

1 comment:

  1. Im seriously considering doing this 30 day challenge. I have read a few different bloggers and Im almost ready to do mine too.
    Mrs Hall In Training

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails