Sunday, October 31, 2010

Nicki and Em-Roman's Revenge

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't slightly excited about the release of Nicki Minaj's first album, "Pink Friday". Yeah in ways I am sooo over her, but this track right here brought me back to life. I don't know what it is; the beat, the punch in the flow or just Em alone (cause honestly Mr. Shady can do NO wrong), but whatever it may be it has me reluctantly on the bandwagon again. Waiting with baited breath for November 22nd. Even thinking about rocking pink toes and fingers on release date. Eff I'm thinking....I'm just gonna do it. LOL Anyway without further chatter check out Roman's Revenge:


1 comment:

  1. Even though I'm not a Nicki fan, I understand why she is so marketable and why so many people love her. Can't be mad at that. I'm sure the album will do really well.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails