Friday, October 1, 2010

In search.......

I have been on the hunt for the perfect apartment for weeks.  Grrrrr.....it has NOT been easy whatsoever. With my sad little car going to car heaven after only owning it for four effin' months I am now clean across town from my beloved job and family at the pancake house. The beau wants a crazy amount of space. I want quiet and a peaceful neighborhood. Or at least where police are close-by and willing to come in seconds...not hours. And.....in our price range. Being a waitress is.....so topsy turvy. I can make an arse-load today and just enough for a fill and design tomorrow. So it's easier for me to say I make ehhh about $500.00 a week. But it scares the beelzebub out of me to pay $600.00 for rent or more. I know you're thinking Huh??? But what about after the holidays when everyone is broke and no one wants to eat in restaurants...will I be able to pay then? I have never bitten off more than I can chew. But it's far time to NOT have a crappy, subpar, or even okay apartment. It's time splendid grandiosity I'm just scared to get over my head it in all. So the search continues and .......we're down to the wire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails