Saturday, October 9, 2010

Day 28

A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?



October 2009

I have seen a year of heartbreak, tears, falling down, picking myself up and redemption. The woman I was twelve months ago is quite actually the SAME woman I am today. Just with a little bit more of a story to tell. My experiences are like that of any other young woman. I have learned in this year that I have the hardest shell at times, but I am a very emotional being. I will give my all, but when I give up. I give up. 

As far as the slightly trivial. In this past year I have been Suze Orman "god-like" with my finances. Not a day of struggle, need or want. Even when I was trudging in the cold and snow last winter in public transportation my bank account was bigger than it had been in like....EVER!

I will say the girl in the above picture is a bit healthier than the one pictured below. November of last year is when my doctor diagnosed me with PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) I must admit since then I haven't done much to make my life in connection to this "issue" easier. I didn't ask about possible hormonal medications or start a weight loss regimen to subside some of my symptoms. I just continued to live my life. Ignoring it. Needless to say that hasn't made the situation better. I have actually gotten heavier. I'm working on those issues. I's all about self-control and drive. 

Other than that. The girl above and below are truly blessed. Every good or bad thing that has taken place in my life these past twelve months has only made me that much more stronger, better, smarter, and beautiful for the next 12 months. So to respond in my normally twisted way. How have I changed in the past year???
By leaps and bounds. But yet very very little. 

October 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails