Monday, May 10, 2010

I want to be..FOREVER YOUNG!

I don't know if you got a chance to check out diva comedienne extraordinaire Miss Betty White this past weekend on SNL, but she fuckin rocked it!

She hosted while the infamous Jay-Z did a medley of his hits. My feelings about Mr. Carter???? ehhhhhh He freaked me the fukk out with his "On To The Next One" video a little bit much so....I don't fukk with him anymore. It gave me nightmares. Only 2 videos before did that. Soundgarden's "Black Hole Sun" and Micheal Jackson's "Thriller" anywho....I just hope I am as on point as Ms. White was when she hit that damn stage. Some people have it and as time goes by they simply lose it. Ms. Betty??? She never lost it.....and shows us that we better keep up with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails