Monday, December 21, 2009

Santa Baby


Dear Santa,

For the most part I've been a good girl this year. I haven't went to jail at all in 09'. I only made about three girls cry this entire year at work, and I haven't slapped the fuck out of anyone, though I am tested daily. I haven't done anything mean to my boyfriend that he didn't deserve, and I have only yelled at really really dumb people.So with that being said I think I deserve a little something extra.....I want everything I'm requesting and I don't need it all necessarily by December 25th. I do have a patience button. I can wait till upwards of March. No later.



Wish List

Nintendo Wii w/ Wii fit

Ikea furniture

A Crock pot (please don't ask why)
A fabulous loft apartment in downtown Milwaukee

Money

as much good sex and love as my body and heart can handle

And a car...nothing super spiffy...a Chevy Cavalier will be just fine!

As you can see I have made very useful and normal requests. I do apologize for the lateness of my requests, but you've been meeting my wants for years now. I'm sure you can deliver. Especially since I am extending my deadline until March. Thanks and have a blessed holiday.

C.G.W

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE my Wii! OMG You'll have fun and please believe, no matter what you're playing you WILL burn calories!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails