Thursday, August 19, 2010

*singing* Happy Birthday to meeeeeeeeee

So yeah...it's my birthday!!!!! 29 years ago my mom pushed out a lil chocolate big headed girl that caused so much delivery room chaos she promised God she would never have another child. (Needless to say I am her first and ONLY child). These years have been a ride. Not a flat plain and not a constant steep hill, but a little bit of everything. I am so glad God gave me this life. Not life, but this life in particular. No one else could take such mundane existence and make it as extraordinary as I have. Though I complain this is the life I was meant to have.....no other. And I am thankful for each day of it and each breath of it and each day I wake. None other. So enough with the talking on to the festivities........


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails