Wednesday, August 25, 2010

M.I.A

I'm very aware that I have been missing for awhile. Things have been slightly weird around these parts. My PC is acting screwy. My 4 month old USED car is for sure on it's way to the upper room and I was in the process of packing up my home for the move to Chi-city and then BAM!!! It was all turned around. I wont go into detail, but I will say bullshit is bullshyt and I refuse to let another person steal my joy. So I'm figuring things out in Racine, looking for a second job, and trying to take my relationships slowly. My train of thought is changing a bit with age. Not by much, but I have learned how to fight my battles differently. I realize that sometimes the best knock out blow is to....not say a damn word..and simply walk away. And that's what I've been doing with a lot of life situations. I like it. It releases my mind for more important things. It promotes more smiles and less frowns. Needless to say, I am soooo okay with that. 


Outside of that when I looked around my tiny dwelling and realized I would be calling this place home for longer than I would like I decided it will no longer do. So I am looking for a place to call home with a little more space, and a little less neighborhood chaos. Actually a two bedroom would be really nice. Or a super huge one bedroom loft. We'll see. Who knows?? I just know these digs will no longer suffice. Outside of that I was spending my days and nights reviewing Bobbi Boss Indi Remi hair in Ocean Wave on youtube. LOL Yes I admit it. I watched every video at least four times before spending my hard earned money. And??? I love it.  Maybe I'll take pics when I  have a bit of time. Right now..uhhh..LOL I don't. Hopefully this is the beginning of my life becoming a tad bit more...normal. With that so will my blogging. Love you and miss ya all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails