Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Workouts have just gotten underway and I am doing pretty good. I am busy trying to perfect this mess that is Valecia. There are so many topics I have in my head that I would love to discuss on my blog, but I have a lot on my hands right now. My emotions are all over the place so once I get myself in order I will be back 100% I will be getting to all of them each fairly soon once I start some sort of schedule and regularity to my life. As for right now I just want to post a video. That is a bit different, but means a lot to me. It speaks of where I've been, where I am, and where I'm going.....have a great day everyone. 

3 comments:

  1. Yay, for workouts. Keep up the good work. Let out those feelings, we're all here for you! Hope you have a stress free fab week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails