Tuesday, November 26, 2013

This nigga right here.....smh




While trying to knock out two miles of running this morning I cringed while listening to my favorite donkey of the day, Kanye West get ripped a new asshole by my fave chocolate dj, Charlamagne da God. Kanye's rambles sounded like that of a minister trying to lead the masses. Not any minister, more like a Jim Jones type of minister. This kool-aid I will not be drinking. 

 



Upon showering, dressing and heading to work I heard his interview with Sway which he basically said the same well rehearsed bullshyt the only difference is he decided to turn up on Sway in a way he didn't have the guts to do with Charlemagne......

leading me to believe...........

THIS NIGGA IS BAT ASS CRAZY

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails