Friday, December 17, 2010

I've been missing you............

I know *extends hand for light hand spanking* I've been a bad blogger. However in my defense I have been working like a Hebrew slave, I moved, and I just got internet access to the trusty PC again. I will make every effort to NOT take this long ever again between entries. So.....enough groveling on my part. Let me recap my life!


* I am in love with my new gorgeous two bedroom (very empty) apartment. Everything is falling into place bit by bit. It took no adjustment to walk in. I immediately felt like I was at home. I finally got something I wanted and deserved. Valecia: 1 Disappointment: 0


* The braids are out. I have been contemplating and playing with the idea of going natural. I am currently four months post. Not sure what to do next. So many options. So many possibilities. 


* 244 days, 5858 hours, and 351496 minutes until I turn 30. I have a workout regimen to begin. A career to chase. And a destiny to fulfill. Hope you follow in the meantime. 


* Work. Slinging pancakes as always. Looking gorgeous in the process.


* Beginning to work on my book. Yes my book. It's a dream I've had since I was a child. Time to fulfill it.

1 comment:

  1. You should totally go natural!! Well, if you wanna. But you should wanna!! Its so liberating, an there's never really a "bad hair day." You don't have to run from the rain or endure that tingling burning sensation when its time to wash out the relaxer. You never have to wear gloves to do natural hair either!! Go for it!!!
    -signed, 8 years natural

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails